This is a down payment of $199 toward the $349 cover art fee. The remaining amount will be due when the cover is delivered.
Here is what this tier entails:
- 3-5 drafts with watermarked images to narrow down the direction early in the process
- Up to one photo from premium sites (I’ll offer a list to browse on my cover art questionnaire) and multiple photos from DepositPhotos.com (unlimited), Dreamstime.com, and 123rf.com. Additional premium photo costs can be added on.
- Professional blending
- Recoloring, detailed digital painting (such as hair), and some flexibility to alter clothing/weapons and other details (note: dependent on photos available, and I do not photoshop different heads on bodies because it is always noticeable)
- Full titling and multiple font options
- Client direction via ICD’s Cover Art Questionnaire
- 5 revision rounds based on client feedback
- Client receives the cover sized for all major ebook sellers (Kobo, Kindle, Nook, iBooks)
- Includes the title on a transparent background for use in your promotional materials or print book interior, as well as one promotional graphic
- You can add-on social media packages, full-wrap for print, audiobook covers, etc as needed
- $20 discount on sequel covers in the future
- The perfect choice for those looking for more custom work to fit their vision (great for SF/F!)