This is a down payment of $199 toward the $349 cover art fee. The remaining amount will be due when the cover is delivered.
Here is what this tier entails:
- Up to two photos from premium sites (I’ll offer a list to browse on my cover art questionnaire but these are typically cinematic model poses from boutique sites) and multiple photos from DepositPhotos.com (unlimited), Dreamstime.com, and 123rf.com. Additional premium photo costs can be added on.
- Professional blending
- Recoloring, detailed digital painting (such as hair), and some flexibility to alter clothing/weapons and other details (note: dependent on photos available, and I do not photoshop different heads on bodies because it is always noticeable)
- Full titling and multiple font options
- Client direction via ICD’s Cover Art Questionnaire
- 5 revision rounds based on client feedback
- Client receives the cover sized for all major ebook sellers (Kobo, Kindle, Nook, iBooks)
- Includes the title on a transparent background for use in your promotional materials or print book interior, as well as one promotional graphic
- You can add-on social media packages, full-wrap for print, audiobook covers, etc as needed
- $40 discount on sequel covers in the future
- The perfect choice for those looking for more custom work to fit their vision (great for SF/F!)