This is a down payment of $99 toward the $199 cover art fee. The remaining amount will be due when the cover is delivered.
Here is what this tier entails:
- 2 drafts with watermarked images to narrow down the direction early in the process
- 3-5 photos sources from DepositPhotos.com, Dreamstime.com, and/or 123rf.com
- Professional blending
- Detailed recoloring and light digital painting
- A great option for those balancing their budget with the need for something unique.
- Full titling and multiple font options
- Client direction via ICD’s Cover Art Questionnaire
- 3 revision rounds based on client feedback
- Client receives the cover sized for all major ebook sellers (Kobo, Kindle, Nook, iBooks)
- Includes the title on a transparent background for use in your promotional materials or print book interior, as well as one promotional graphic
- Add-on social media packages, full-wrap for print, audiobook covers, etc
- $20 discount on sequel covers (now or later)