This Month’s Projects
I cannot take new projects until April.
- Cover art is currently booking for April and beyond (4-6 week turn around).
- For all add-ons, one week (ebook cover must be complete first)
- eBook formatting: 2-3 business days as of April 1
- Interior formatting: 3-5 business days as of April 1
- Editing: I cannot start more edits until mid-to-late May
- The exception is pre-made covers: those can be customized in 3 business days
2019 editing booking notice: I’m booked in January through May, with projects tentatively booked September, and November, and not available in August. I can take an edit in June and July.
(Note: you can book at any time. But if I’m booked solid, that means I can’t start your project until I’m done others.)
For large-scale projects, please book well in advance if possible. I only have 1-2 editing slots and 1 website slot open a month and I won’t pencil anyone into my schedule without a down payment first. It messes with my finances to pencil someone in and then have them not deliver the project; please book only when serious.
If you want something done sooner than the turn around times I project, you can inquire about a rush charge, which will vary depending on the project.
Current Email Queue
Most email I’m getting to within twenty-four hours right now, but two to three business days can happen on busy work days.
Out of the Office Days
Normally I work Monday – Friday from 11am – 6pm EST, with the exception of Canadian holidays and the following days:
- February 18 (Canadian holiday)
- Other days are touch and go until the first week of March. I’m currently caring for neonate kittens who need round-the-clock care, so my working time is focused on client work and not email.
- April 2-3
- April 11
- April 12
- April 15
- April 30
Some inquiries that come in Thursdays/Fridays might not be responded to until Monday or Tuesday. I do not check or answer email on weekends. You can usually for any major availability updates at my Facebook page.
I am always unavailable weekends and Canadian holidays. Inquiries from clients go directly to my “work” folder and are not seen by me until my usual office hours. Thank you for your patience!
(Updated April 15, 2019)